We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (RN-EC) for a full-time permanent position, who as a valuable member of the Community Health Centre team will provide services within the RN-EC scope of practice at our Longlac site. There is a strong practice emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion, and education and community partnerships.
- BScN in nursing from a recognized university.
- Certificate in the extended class from the CNO.
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in current nursing procedures, nursing assessment, physical assessment and treatment measures.
- 3-5 years experience in a combination of remote rural, hospital and community settings and/or public health.
Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of community based health care.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to direct staff to ensure an effective and efficient working environment.
- Sensitivity to the needs of the community.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting.
Please submit your resume and three work reference contacts no later than, Monday October 23rd, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. to:
*This position will remain open until filled
Debbie Inman, CHRL
Manager of Human Resources
NorWest Community Health Centres
Main Office –
FAX: 622-7637 TEL : 626-8481 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier