For All Ages
Dental care is important at all ages, but especially for children. The good habits they learn today and proper dental care will help them keep their teeth healthy for a lifetime.
NorWest Community Health Centres provides free dental care for children 0-17 years old. (Individuals receiving Social Assistance including Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program, Employment Insurance (EI) benefits, and Non-Insured Health Benefits (Status Card) are not eligible.)
- Free dental screening - checking for cavities and overall mouth health
- Free cleaning - to help keep teeth and gums healthy
- Free information and education about proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Free fluoride varnish for pre-school children - a protective layer on the teeth to help prevent cavities
- Referrals to area dentists and other specialists for additional services, if needed
Services are available monthly by appointment only. To book an appointment or for more information, please call reception at (807) 622-8235.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier