Administrative Support Relief
The Administrative Support Relief employees are valued members of the Community Health Centre team and are responsible for monitoring client flow, handling incoming telephone calls, scheduling appointments and updating the client database. This is a Casual Relief Position with fluctuating hours.
- Experience as a Receptionist in a health care setting.
- Proficiency in data entry would be an asset.
- Knowledge of electronic client records and medical filing systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in work hours.
Please submit your application and three work references no later than Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. to:
Debbie Inman, CHRL
Manager of Human Resources
NorWest Community Health Centres
Main Office –
525 Simpson Street
FAX: (807) 622-7637 Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier