Purpose of the Role
We need a volunteer who enjoys gardening and is able to look after the Shoe Maker’s Garden on the property of the NorWest Community Health Centre. Ideally, this volunteer knows what to do to nurture our garden by weeding and watering.
Length and Frequency of Job Tasks
From spring to fall:
- Light weekly weeding.
- Water the garden as needed, likely a few times per week if there is no rain
- Advise staff contact of supplies needed and any work or maintenance that needs to be done (e.g. pest control).
- Designated staff contact.
- Orientation to the NorWest Community Health Centres.
- Orientation to NorWest program.
- Ongoing support as required.
- Will provide supplies needed
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier