RN/RPN - Casual Relief
The NorWest Community Health Centres – Longlac Site, requires an RN/RPN - Casual Relief, who will be a member of the primary care team assisting in the delivery of primary care services to the clients of the Centre with a strong emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion/education and empowerment.
We are funded by the North West Local Health Integration Network to provide primary care and health promotion programs to members of a diverse community.
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in current nursing procedures, nursing assessment, physical assessment and treatment measures.
- Two to four years’ experience with a combination of hospital and community settings and/or public health.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of community-based health care.
- Certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Nursing Certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Knowledge of computerized systems.
How to Apply – Please Specify Job Title in Subject Line
The position will remain open until filled.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier