With your health and safety in mind, in order to respond to lockdown measures, we need to limit the number of people at all NWCHC services locations.
Please keep the following in mind:
- At this time, we will have to limit care partners to one. Whenever possible please come alone to your appointment. If you require an exception to this, please call the centre before your appointment.
- Arrive no earlier than ten minutes before your appointment.
- Clients who are walking/arriving to centre by bus will be accommodated in the centre as best as can be (Thunder Bay only)
- We will still support individuals who require access to telephone, washrooms and space to warm but they may need wait until we have capacity and space to support them. (Thunder Bay only)
- All individuals entering the centre will need be required to compete screening, wear a mask at all times and maintain a distance of 6 feet at all times.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier