How We Support You
As the health care lead of our teams, the NP will help manage your illness/disease and monitor blood glucose levels, blood pressure and cholesterol. The NP’s will see you for physical checkups, order and interpret diagnostic tests, write prescriptions, provide supportive care, provide treatments and/or procedures and referrals as necessary to the entire NorWest CHC Multidisciplinary Team.
Mobile Health Service NP's provide a variety of services including:
- One-to-One Medical Appointments;
- Medication Review Appointments;
- Annual Follow-up Appointments – for illness prevention;
- Lab Services — have your lab work done at our Mobile Clinics;
- Walk-In Appointments — for urgent issues;
- Cancer Screening — mammogram referrals, pap tests, fecal occult blood testing or colon cancer;
- Follow-up home visits once discharged from the hospital or after an emergency department visit - based on individual need;
- Specialized care for type 1 or 2 diabetes and prevention education;
- Vaccinations—influenza, pneumonia, tetanus as required;
- Referrals to specialists as required.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier