Casual Relief RN/RPN - Foot Care
We are currently seeking two Casual Relief RN/RPN – Foot Care, who as a valuable member of the Community Health Centre team, will provide foot care services and assist in the delivery of primary care services to the clients we serve with a strong emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion, education and empowerment. The hours of work will be primarily evenings and weekends.
- Current certification of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Minimum one-year work experience as a Foot Care Nurse.
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in current nursing procedures, nursing assessment, physical assessments and treatment measures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Foot Care is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (weekends, evenings and outreach services).
- Demonstrated commitment to knowledge of community-based health care.
- A current driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- Basic computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
How to Apply – Please Specify Job Title in Subject Line
The deadline for applicants is Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
NWCHC’s is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier