Non Clinical Screeners
One of a network of over 75 provincial community health centres, the NorWest Community Health Centres is a community based, non-profit organization funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and Ontario Health/North West Local Health Integration Network, emphasizing access to primary health care and prevention programs and services.
We are currently seeking, multiple full time/part time contract positions for Non Clinical Screeners.These positions are responsible to screen, monitor and possibly restrict access to the clinic site.To determine access eligibilities, the screeners will raise health questions and questions related travel as per the screening questionnaire developed for clients.Screeners will be expected to follow protocols when a client is determined to be a positive screen for COVID-19.
- Ability to perform under pressure while demonstrating courtesy at all times.
- Minimum Grade 11 education.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and flexible hours.
- Must have command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to use electronic systems, follow process guidelines and adherence to protocols.
- Past customer service experience an asset.
- Must be able to deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to effectively communicate with variety of clients in a professional manner – especially when clients may dislike the process and possible delay.
How to Apply – Please Specify Job Title in Subject Line
The deadline for applicants is Friday, October 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
NWCHC’s is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. We would like to thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier