RN/RPN - Foot Care: 1 FTE Mobile Services
One of a network of over 75 provincial community health centres, the NorWest Community Health Centres is a community based, non-profit organization funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the North West Local Health Integration Network, emphasizing access to primary health care and prevention programs and services.
We are currently seeking a 1 FTE RN/RPN foot care nurse, who as a valuable member of the Community Health Centre team, will provide foot care services for our mobile service and assist in the delivery of primary care services to the clients of communities we service with a strong emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion, education and empowerment.
- RN/RPN with current College of Nurses of Ontario registration.
- Minimum 3-5 years nursing experience.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Foot Care is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends, is required.
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work both independently, and collaboratively, within interdisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to travel to the communities we serve.
- Perform clinical activities according to the College of Nurses standards for nursing practice.
- Knowledge and proficiency in current evidence based practices of primary care delivery, with an emphasis on health promotion and harm reduction.
- Proficiency in electronic charting.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
How to Apply – Please Specify Job Title in Subject Line
The deadline for applicants is Friday, October 30, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
NWCHC’s is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Feel Better, Live Longer, Be Happier