With our community partners, NorWest CHC has established a digital community health equity strategy with an end goal of providing access to devices, internet access and the digital literacy skills that are required in a connected world. Our digital equity program offers:
- Loaner programs for devices
- Subsidy programs for devices
- Use of existing digital literacy platforms
- Tapping into the experience of digital literacy programs
- Digital Navigator to assist individual access online and virtual services
Want to learn more?